Waterproof Carry bag recommendations please

D

Deleted member 29109

It really helps keep everything inside it dry, combined with the rain hood which I think is superb on the Titleist bags. Towel kept under the rain hood too, then one can wipe club heads and/or grips down if required. Not to mention not having to strip everything out of a non waterproof bag, drying it all off, then leaving the bag to eventually dry out. So no, for me it is much more than just how it helps to keep the clubs drier.

I would agree with this. It also stops the bag weighing a ton when it gets wet.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
It really helps keep everything inside it dry, combined with the rain hood which I think is superb on the Titleist bags. Towel kept under the rain hood too, then one can wipe club heads and/or grips down if required. Not to mention not having to strip everything out of a non waterproof bag, drying it all off, then leaving the bag to eventually dry out. So no, for me it is much more than just how it helps to keep the clubs drier.

This. ^^^. The best reason for having a waterproof bag.

sunshine

Visit site

Absolutely. Soggy scorecards, course guides, tissues and all the other junk that sits in the pockets of my bag are my main considerations.

Wet grips the least of my worries.

Boomy

Visit site
Absolutely. Soggy scorecards, course guides, tissues and all the other junk that sits in the pockets of my bag are my main considerations.

Wet grips the least of my worries.

You’re clearly trying to be that clever that you missed the original point. But have a gold star for the effort ⭐️ none the less. Nothing worse than a soggy tissue.

sunshine

Visit site
You’re clearly trying to be that clever that you missed the original point. But have a gold star for the effort ⭐️ none the less. Nothing worse than a soggy tissue.

Eh? Was nothing clever in my post but I’ll celebrate winning the gold ⭐