Wanted : 19* and 22* Hybrid/Rescue

Timbo

Medal Winner
Visit site
Would prefer either Cobra Baffler or Adams A3, but would consider anything.

Any for sale?

Just thought I'd try on here before reverting to Ebay!

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm taking it that £23 incl p+p for an MD EQL is not tempting you. It's a cracking club....see the GM video blog if you don't trust me. It's better than the Adams i.m.o. and also better than the £100 Callaway I now use.....if only I liked graffalloy blue!!!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm taking it that £23 incl p+p for an MD EQL is not tempting you. It's a cracking club....see the GM video blog if you don't trust me. It's better than the Adams i.m.o. and also better than the £100 Callaway I now use.....if only I liked graffalloy blue!!!
Have to agree with realgolfer on this, great club. I used to have a iron replacement before I learned to hit my actual 5 iron

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Cheers GB.....I think it'll either go to the charity shop on the high street or come with the old kids bikes and toys to a car boot. Seems a waste of a £40 buy...

t.b.h. I can't see the point in carrying 2 hybrids myself, 3 degrees at this end of the clubs is about 9 yards.

Timbo

Medal Winner
Visit site

I don't know much about this club, can you enlighten me? :)