Forget We Buy any Car - Motorway is the way to go!

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
Wanted to sell the wife's Smart a while ago. 18 years old, 18,000 miles. Wasn't expecting too much for it & put it on W B A C. Came up with £1,500. I knew we wouldn't get that but was hoping for something close. Took it along to the local place. Guy looks around it & says "It's got a few scratches". Unusual for an 18 year old vehicle, I thought. He offered £850 & I left without saying anything.

Left it for a few months & with an MOT failure likely in November, I thought I'd try Motorway as some people I know had had good experiences with them. Easy to register, it indicated they would put it up for auction with a reserve of £850. You have to take photos with a mobile phone from lots of angles but the app you use works great & on the same day as I registered it was all done & ready to go for auction the next day. I got an Email confirmation that the auction would start at 8am next day & that at 3pm I'd get the result. Sure enough, at exactly 3 o'clock I received an e mail confirming a sale at £1,350. After the sale you photo the log book & your licence, & send them off. The buyer, a local dealer from 30 miles away, came & collected two days later, paying by direct bank transfer before he left.

The whole transaction was really smooth & I would recommend it to anyone. Totally stress free & I got a better price than I expected.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Next door neighbour sold there Citroen through Motorway. He too was over the moon with the whole process.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Worth noting. Last time I checked (out of interest) the main dealer, WBAC and CAZOO all offered me the same price. Nearly went for it because it was more than I had paid for the car one year earlier.