Volvik Vivid Golf Ball

D

Deleted member 23270

Homer your video looks very professional. Nice garden too :thup:

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Can recommend orange balls when playing links. Stick out like a sore thumb. So easy to see. :thup:

At Forest Pines this weekend, Charlie (Hooker) played an orange one as a provisional. We all thought that it was highly visible in the air. When Charlie found his original ball. he threw the Volvik into the rough to see how visible it was in there. It stood out a mile.

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
At Forest Pines this weekend, Charlie (Hooker) played an orange one as a provisional. We all thought that it was highly visible in the air. When Charlie found his original ball. he threw the Volvik into the rough to see how visible it was in there. It stood out a mile.

I picked one up in the rough yesterday, it was there glowing like a beacon, I guess its owner just didn't love it any more. :eek:

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Surely the only proper test of these balls would be if they were tried by somebody who could actually hit the ball "properly" and imparted some decent spin on them?
A scratch golfer, or at least a low single digit player who stuck the ball consistently?
With all due respect Martin, I doubt if you hit the ball exactly the same from one iron shot to the next.

TheJezster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I bought a sleeve of these. My initial impressions are positive, especially if playing in fading light.

They are VERY easy to see, and they feel quite soft too. Good response round the greens.

I liked them.