Vivid dreams?????

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Another one that has that dream. Tee the ball up but never enough room to make a full backswing.
..and no matter where on the tee I try - I just can’t find a place to tee my ball up that allows me to take more than a quarter backswing - even although I’ve just watched others with me play tee shots...I can’t ... and I am panicking, and rushing, and getting really embarrassed and flustered...and all of a sudden the tee area is sprouting walls or the walls around it are closing in on me....aaaargh!!!

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
..and no matter where on the tee I try - I just can’t find a place to tee my ball up that allows me to take more than a quarter backswing - even although I’ve just watched others with me play tee shots...I can’t ... and I am panicking, and rushing, and getting really embarrassed and flustered...and all of a sudden the tee area is sprouting walls or the walls around it are closing in on me....aaaargh!!!
Strange that lots of us have that dream. Another one I have on similar lines is when dreaming about playing football, although something I haven’t actually done for more than fifteen years due to my dodgy knees. I get to the game but cannot find my kit or my boots are missing. On the rare occasions I do find my kit and get onto the pitch I never kick the ball. If the ball comes towards me or I am in position to shoot my legs stop working and I cannot run or move. What does it all mean? I once dreamt that I went to watch Man U versus Leeds in a big cup game but it was a five a side game in a sports hall and the players were the old ones from the 60/70s. You couldn’t make this stuff up.