Vice Golf balls.

tigerwes

Hacker
Visit site
Is anyone using Vice Golf balls.

I was given a selection box of all the different balls they do over 12 months ago and decided to buy some Vice Pro in bright red.

Personally i think they are a great ball at a good price, if you buy enough of them.

Green Bay Hacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yes, I use the Pro+(as well as Srixon AD333 Tour). If I have a bad round with one, I will swap to the other brand (phycological). Agree that they are a great price when you buy 5 doz or so.

As I am vice captain this year, I thought it would be a nice touch to give a sleeve of the Pro+'s to each of the 11 prize winners on VC day as an additional prize and it seemed to go down well.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Am sure man in black uses them. He sent half a dozen down. I gave them a good soak in bleach to clean them before passing them onto baghead. The balls turned pink.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I’ve been using the tours, I like em.

I only got two sleeves to try and now I have I’ll be looking to move my “ other stock “ on and move to these

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I use the Vice Pro and love it - feels like a chrome soft/TP5/Q STAR/PRO V but as 5-6 of us buy at a time I'm paying £21 a box.

mikseymono

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I like them but I've never known any other ball discolour as quickly as they do, hence I don't use them.

Yes, this is my ONLY gripe...it goes to a dull matt white very quickly..not as easy to find in the rough! I have 24 new balls left from my bilk purchase my and TBH will go back to other brands, e.g Srixon Tour, next time....

Visit site
I use the Pro+ I like them and I don't care if they discolour, as I only use new balls for comps/matches, but for a knock about they can turn black so long as they fly the distance and stop. I won't buy tit leist again, just too expensive.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
They're okay for us duffers, if you buy them in bulk . But why they're no sold through more normal outlets in smaller quantities I'm a bit :confused:

That’s their entire business model. If they sold them in stores then they’d either have to sell them considerably cheaper to retailers, or charge a price more closely matched to pro v’s. Who’s paying £35 for a ball that the stars don’t play?

D

Deleted member 25172

I play them. AS already been mentioned they can discolour quite quickly, but I can live with that. Have probably seen up towards 6-7 comparisons between them and Pro V’s where the numbers are pretty much identical so don’t see the point in paying double the price.

Great input jacko. 👍