US Masters Tips

tomay123

Visit site
The masters is back again, and although Tiger is bokkies favourite as always at majors, I would want to take the risk of him having an off day. My bet is safely on the young Argentine Andres Romero, at 100/1 he is definitely worth a shout, considering his performance at the Open last year. However links golf is completely different, so I was wondering whether it would finally be Sergio's turn to take home at 30/1 it is a fair shout. Also at the back of my mind is Sean O'Hair, who has had a great start to the season, and at 70/1 why not.
Good Luck Lads

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
On his 1st round performance at the Shell Open Adam Scott has to be a pick. Might have to review my fantasy golf team. Talking of which come on fellow forummers get involved with the fantasy league from (say it quietly) Today's Golfer. It is free after all and if you sign up to HTL's private league you compete with your fellow members

Lloydy84

Assistant Pro
Visit site
If it was me i wouldn't bet anything on romero, sorry, from what i have heard, he is a very low ball striker,and low ball stikers usually struggle at augusta because they cannot hold the ball on the greens as well as the higher hitters. this may be the reason for those high odds.

Westwood has a great chance i think, he has the perfect game for augusta, could be tempted to put some money on him, haven't seen the odds though.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hate to say this but your wasting your money on Sergio his putting is still woeful. Romero at 100/1 is ok, I will be having a flutter this afternoon still not decided yet. Think its John Findlay (sorry if I spelt that wromg) who is the betting guru on this site.

Worst thing is as im moving house and having to stay with the in-laws for few weeks I have no SKY!!!!

mikest

Club Champion
www.middlesbroughgolfclub.co.uk
Im going to have a sneaky 5er on westwood, lets hope all the europeans do well, I'd love to see Sergio do it but can't see it yet, his putting is too eratic at the minute and theres no-where to hide on the Augusta greens. Was thinking about having a punt on Stenson but he seems very hot and cold.