US Masters 2024

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
With all the betting chat, does anyone know the odds of any of the lads from the 16th at waste management being in the crowd at the 16th at augusta?

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
With all the betting chat, does anyone know the odds of any of the lads from the 16th at waste management being in the crowd at the 16th at augusta?
No, but I guarantee that on the 16th tee directly behind the players teeing off, you’ll see a lady with long blond hair. She’s there every year!

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Research, baffling scientists, has shown that global warning and climate change does not breach the fences around Augusta National. The only known spot on the planet it doesnt dare interfere with.

Springveldt

Visit site
I love throwing some money away on a long shot at the masters.

This year my eyes are drawn to Jake knapp @150-1
Just stuck £2 e/w on him this morning. He's had 3 top 10's in 13 starts, he hits the ball a mile (albeit not very straight) so distance isn't an issue and the Masters has a smaller field. He's also out first so it's probably £4 chucked away when he's +5 after 9. :LOL:

Other bets were £2 e/w on Bhatia since he's in good form and left handers seem to do OK around Augusta, £2 e/w also in Aberg and Zalatoris.

Also have my customary £5 donation to Paddy Power betting Rory to win a major.