US Masters 2024

Fore Right

Visit site
So in 3 weeks time we will be watching build up shows, players on the range and playing practice rounds.

Who is your favourite , slight outsider and wildcard to win this years iconic 1st major of the year ?

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Scottie is the obvious favourite - be interesting to see if he can win in a better field than he has been doing - he’s got the game to do it. Brooks, Rahm, Bryson and Joaco will be my considerations for each way bets.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
It's too easy to say Scheffler so I will go:

Favourite - Matsuyama, in good form right now and won here before

Slight Outsider - Theegala

Wild Card - Shane Lowry (does he fit this category?) Hard to say who is a wildcard. Is it one of the past winners / no hopers, one of the amateur invites? Because of the limited numbers the wildcards are fewer than a standard tournament and are really wild in comparison

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Scheffler has to be the favourite, by miles you would think. Clark is obviously in good form too. Burns was in decent form although his major record isn't great (yet).

simsini

Visit site
Favourite is Scottie Scheffler for obvious reasons, although 5/1 for any player at Augusta is not worth a bet. Slight outsider would be Joaco Niemann or Wyndham Clark at 28/1, and wildcard I'd go for Talor Gooch* at 100/1 or Nick Taylor at 150/1.

Last edited:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Favourite is Scottie Scheffler for obvious reasons, although 5/1 for any player at Augusta is not worth a bet. Slight outsider would be Joaco Niemann or Wyndham Clark at 28/1, and wildcard I'd go for Talor Gooch at 100/1 or Nick Taylor at 150/1.
He's not in it is he? I thought that was the whole deal with him.

Fore Right

Visit site
My Favourite is Brooks Koepka (20-1) Seems generous odds
Slight Outsider is Wydham Clark (28-1)
Rank Outsider - Phil Mickleson (125-1)

Visit site
No one has mentioned Jon Rahm. Is he just phoning it in now that he’s only doing exhibition stuff?

I can’t see Scheffler’s game abandoning him any time soon so he’s going to be up there.

I’d love to see Aberg win. Also interested if Niemann lives up to the recent hype.

HeftyHacker

Visit site
No one has mentioned Jon Rahm. Is he just phoning it in now that he’s only doing exhibition stuff?

I can’t see Scheffler’s game abandoning him any time soon so he’s going to be up there.

I’d love to see Aberg win. Also interested if Niemann lives up to the recent hype.

Literally the first reply mentions Rahm - I wonder who's on your ignore list 😂.

For me I can't look past Scheffler if he's got his putter hot.

Below him I feel like there are loads capable of winning at the moment - Clark, Matsuyama and maybe Schauffele stand out to me.

It'll be good to see how the LIV lot do after such a strong showing last year.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Favourite is Scottie Scheffler for obvious reasons, although 5/1 for any player at Augusta is not worth a bet. Slight outsider would be Joaco Niemann or Wyndham Clark at 28/1, and wildcard I'd go for Talor Gooch* at 100/1 or Nick Taylor at 150/1.
Nick Taylor appears to be a great outside shout for an each way bet.

Visit site
Literally the first reply mentions Rahm - I wonder who's on your ignore list 😂.

For me I can't look past Scheffler if he's got his putter hot.

Below him I feel like there are loads capable of winning at the moment - Clark, Matsuyama and maybe Schauffele stand out to me.

It'll be good to see how the LIV lot do after such a strong showing last year.

Ah you’re right… 😂 However I don’t have anyone on here on my ignore list…