Undountedly the best golf video we have ever seen...

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
a bit wimpish I thought, throwing clubs should show some real aggression.

Friday's throw at my local was far more amusing, not a lot of distance but he did get a hook into the pond. Watching him getting it out was by far the best

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
I shall give this a go, next time the Atlantic Ocean is to the right of my fairway!
t.b.h. the coach needs a bit more work on his P.P.P.
His pivot was a bit camp, his plane definately on the flat-ish side and his path.....well the green was 90 degress in the other direction!
tut, tut, .....amateur!!

Brooksy

Hacker
Visit site
Couldnt agree more. But why when is it when it goes terribly wrong on the course. We have to throw the club.(surely something cheaper would be better)

The other week played with my mate and he couldnt hit his driver anywhere.Final straw came on sixteenth.Just left fifhteenth via path with lake either side. Teed of at sixteenth and ball went about 10m to the left outbounds. So that was it.He picked up his maxifly driver to launch in to lake. However it managed to land on path way between both lakes(sums up his day).
Best part was then watching him pick up his club and then dipping in lake to get mud of grip. :D :D
Then got to the eighteenth and he drove about 285yds straight as a dia. :D

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Surely the lake is a fine grave for a Maxfli driver :)

Welcome brooksy.....weymouth eh?......nice area......went there on holiday one year, it was that really HOT summer in 2003. Gave up on the golf and just lived on that town beach....

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Homer....maybe we should get all the gear off the "for sale and wanted section" and then let the GM team throw it all in frustration after they lose!! You bring a bag, I'll get all the utility clubs for sale, and we'll have a rescue chucking party!!!

I thought hybrids were exceptional easy to use.....there's a lot up for sale??? (me included!!!)....does this tell us something.