unclaimed prizes!!!

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Hi all

not had any of the prize winners (see below) get in touch yet to claim their bounty!

winners for December issue (p 32) thread on dunhill links are as follows...
shanker (wins main prize for starting the thread - gets first choice on range of prizes)

featured replies get choice from those shanker doesn't choose - choice offered on a first come first served basis
Birdieman
Junior
John_Findaly
Atticus_Finch

please email me direct michael_harris@ipcmedia.com from the email address you registered with and supply your postal address

cheers

MikeH (GM editor)

B

birdieman

Been on holiday past week, what a pleasant surprise to return to, look forward to winning something - Thanks GM!

B

birdieman

Just got an out of office reply for the above email address for Fri Oct 25th??? This is Sat 3rd Nov isn't it---Has there been a time warp at the GM offices whilst I've been away?

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Still waiting to hear what my prize is! My wee Spanish niece says it'll probably be one golf ball.
Regards
Shanker

Atticus_Finch

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sent my email on Friday. No reply as yet. As always, grateful for anything I can get for nowt.
My wife is getting all excited, hoping that I might not have to buy that G10 now. I've been trying to explain to her that at best I'll get a brolly or something.

B

birdieman

I just got a reply from GM but I have to wait until Shanker and Junior pick their prizes before I'm sent the prize list, so come on you two where the heck are you?

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
GM tell me that once shanker has chosen his prize then they will conatact me, but i havn't heard anything since Thursday. . . .come on shanker the suspence is killing me

BunkerMentality123

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I won a prize for this last month, and basically they give you something from their equipment cupboard.

I got the new Lynx Blackcat 5 wood, which was featured in the Nov issue.

It is fantastic, really nice feel to it, and I've finally found the club to help me hit the 215yd par 3 at my course, I've used it 4 times now on this hole and hit the green every time.

It's even given me consistent performance off the deck, and I'm well chuffed.

Thanks GM its great!!!!! :) :)

B

birdieman

The 'rubbish' swing that won the 1997 US Masters by 12 shots would do nicely, would it not?

Shanker - have you contacted Mike Harris at GM? Sounds like you're waiting for him to contact you?
Junior and Atticus and I are waiting like expectant fathers to win something...we don't care what it is...holiday in Florida, round at Old Course with Faldo, powakaddy biddybuggy, who knows!

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Shanker - have you contacted Mike Harris at GM? Sounds like you're waiting for him to contact you?
Junior and Atticus and I are waiting like expectant fathers to win something...we don't care what it is...holiday in Florida, round at Old Course with Faldo, powakaddy biddybuggy, who knows!

I've spoken to Mike and chosen my prize. By the way, I thought you had become Pingpal??

P

pingpal

Come on you two, you got the pick of the prizes -what did you choose? I got the Nike dri fit zip neck poloneck in black.....not bad for 3rd pick.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi Pingpal, i popped for the MD Golf superstrong EQL hybrid, 18 degrees with proforce V2 shaft.(no headcover/tested but almost unmarked MINT condition) Can't complain !

Non of the clothes would have fitted my 'oversize' figure !!, Shanker, what did you get ??

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I chose the 5 wood. Means I'll have driver, 3-wood, 5-wood AND 7-wood in my bag so something will have to be left out.
I gave up trying to hit my 2-iron a long time ago so I may ditch the 3-iron. Not sure though.

P

pingpal

quite envious Junior, early bird catches the worm as they say!
Shanker- what kind of 5 wood was it? - yours and Junior's items weren't on the list by the time I saw it.