Tyrrell Hatton

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Watching the Italian Open why on earth does Tyrrell Hatton throw a strop with every shot he hits!! Hits a fairway green approuch with an iron,throws a fit and the ball lands in the middle of the green within 15 foot of the pin time & time again:confused:.It was the same last week when he played (and won) The Alfred Dunhill Links and as of typing this he's in contention again for another win.Enjoy it Tyrrell its better than working in a factory ;).

clarke_111

Medal Winner
Visit site
Yep-clearly just a personality thing-maybe Just feels he needs to get on his own back however he is playing. Or have a go at someone-he Just snapped at someone and went mad after hitting a 30ft big breaking put to 18 inches!

Clearly a hot head-Not the most endearing behaviour perhaps, but pretty harmless. Plenty of others have done he same-Tiger as mentioned above is an obvious one.

ruff-driver

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Shocking behavior from a pro, maybe he needs to spent a couple of weeks at the sergio school of calmness :D

Good win tho :clap:

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Great win but spoilt by his behaviour,lets hope this wont continue with his career cos he's a great player and like I said we dont need a new Monty....

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
everytime i see him i hate him even more. however, he's not all bad as i put £20 on him to win at 16/1.

not bad i hear you saying........ i also put £10 on aphibarnrat (or however you spell it) at 66/1

I AM GUTTED

Last edited:

Dogma

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I also had £10 on Aphibarnrat :(

Back to Hatton though; the bloke is fast becoming a pet hate of mine. Constantly moaning.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
I also had £10 on Aphibarnrat :(

Back to Hatton though; the bloke is fast becoming a pet hate of mine. Constantly moaning.

we'd be having a drink together if he didn't chunk it into the bunker. so inconsiderate of him

D

Deleted member 15344

He is a golfer with a bit of passion and personality and clear talent and it’s good to see him show his personality as opposed to being a media robot. Another great win for him today as well

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
He is a golfer with a bit of passion and personality and clear talent and it’s good to see him show his personality as opposed to being a media robot. Another great win for him today as well

since when has constantly moaning, slamming his putter into the green, blaming spectators after hitting a putt etc been personality? did Monty have "personality"? super golfer but hard to watch and even harder to root for recently

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site

You dont seem to get it since when has was a golfer displaying this type of attitude "a golfer showing his personality" way off :rolleyes:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

You cannot be serious Phil; Trevino was personality, Chi Chi Rodriguez was personality, Fuzzy Zoeller was personality, Hatton is just an immature stroppy little you-know-what. Don't warm to him at all.

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Prior to winning the 2016 Alfred Dunhill Hatton was a very modest chap,seems this success has changed him,just saying....

I recall Ewan Murry chastising his attitude previous to his first win.

Im sure it was at The Open.

Seems hes always been this way, which is no bad thing as, clearly, winning hasnt changed him.