Turning up late

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Reading the late tee time in the rules section got me thinking. Am sure we have all been late at sometime. But whats the oddest thing you have heard. Or even happened to you for being late.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Only ever run the risk of being late if I've offered to give someone a lift

One time I had to poke a semi naked guy with an 11 wood through his bedroom window

You can close the thread if you can't top that

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Only ever run the risk of being late if I've offered to give someone a lift

One time I had to poke a semi naked guy with an 11 wood through his bedroom window

You can close the thread if you can't top that

11 wood. Ave never heard a pecker called that before 😳😁

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Many years ago one of our playing partners did not show for our competition morning start time. We played the first and on the way to the second tee, glanced inside the lightning shelter that was near there. He was asleep in there having staggered back from the pub during the night under the intention of picking his clubs up from his locker that morning without going home.

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
A true story about being late, but not golf related.
A boss I worked with was chuntering about another lad being late again, ( always for an early morning start)
The foreman said. He always gives me a different excuse, but this time....
(Exasperated sigh )
He says that he's late because he was dreaming he was flying this aeroplane and it was foggy at the airfield, so he had to make another circuit before he could land.
And that made him late!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Managed to get lost going to Wokefield the first time in the days before I had a sat nav. HID was driving and I was putting the shoes on as she drove. I literally got out the car ran to the tee and hit my shot. Went miles right never to be seen again and the rest of the round wasn't much better

sunshine

Visit site
Managed to get lost going to Wokefield the first time in the days before I had a sat nav. HID was driving and I was putting the shoes on as she drove. I literally got out the car ran to the tee and hit my shot. Went miles right never to be seen again and the rest of the round wasn't much better

cool story bro