TRUMP is .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
The Fraudfather would like everyone to think it’s political. But sometimes, it’s just the law.

He’s developed a blinding game of “everything bad is a sham” though.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
The Fraudfather would like everyone to think it’s political. But sometimes, it’s just the law.

He’s developed a blinding game of “everything bad is a sham” though.

Saw a video clip a few days back in which Hilary Clinton says every time something goes against Trump it’s rigged. There was a good few things on her list.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
The words of Bob Dylan from nearly 60 years ago ...

"While preachers preach of evil fates
Teachers teach that knowledge waits
Can lead to hundred-dollar plates
And goodness hides behind its gates
But even the President of the United States
Sometimes must have to stand naked."

Though it is assumed he was referring to Nixon, it seems more appropriate today.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Will it make any difference to your average American?

If your a Trump supporter this just confirms that the system is rigged against him, a few misdemeanours and a mysterious felony that was never actually specified brought to court by a politically motivated DA to be heard by a politically biased Judge.

Or if you’re not a Trumper then it’s just desserts for a despicable character who shames and embarrass’s the country every time he speaks.

The US is so partisan right now I hardly think it will make much difference.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
The words of Bob Dylan from nearly 60 years ago ...

"While preachers preach of evil fates
Teachers teach that knowledge waits
Can lead to hundred-dollar plates
And goodness hides behind its gates
But even the President of the United States
Sometimes must have to stand naked."

Though it is assumed he was referring to Nixon, it seems more appropriate today.
I’d have thought that was unlikely given the song was written in 1964, and Nixon didn’t become President until 1968.

However, he did perform it often when the whole Watergate scandal was unfolding in 74, and it was obviously aimed at Tricky Dicky then.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I’d have thought that was unlikely given the song was written in 1964, and Nixon didn’t become President until 1968.

However, he did perform it often when the whole Watergate scandal was unfolding in 74, and it was obviously aimed at Tricky Dicky then.
:oops: Must be how I remembered it, given I was 4 year old in 1964, I wasn't paying attention until much later.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Trump is the little boy he who was never told off. The spoilt brat who has stayed spoilt because anyone who argues with him gets fired.
What does a kid do when he asks did he do anything wrong? "It wasn't me, it was someone else", "it was the bad boy that did it", "I never did it".
He appeals to the psyche of many right-wing Americans as they want to believe what he says.
As has been said earlier, the USA is so fundamentally split politically and culturally at the moment. It's in a real mess.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I see the main point in America is that there are so many anti politicians (as there is here) they will vote in anybody who opposes them regardless of character.

Status
Not open for further replies.