Best Golf Club crests

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Surely that is not a golf society Crest :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , surely it's something you hide in your wallet and only show "close" acquaintances !!!!

It certainly is! It does generally draw a double take from folk when they see it on our polo's, granted 😂

Edit: one of my mates got taken to one side by his manager after a zoom call and was told he wasn't allowed to wear it whilst working from home any more.

Screenshot_20240614_135233_Instagram.jpg

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
I'm such a bore bag. I love to see a nice club crest. It's even better if you can see the evolution in them down the years. It's nice when they tell a story or portray the history of the club or area.
Remember playing somewhere in Northern Ireland that had a greyhound on their crest. Something to do with a famous racing dog from the area. Might be Lurgan but couldn't swear to it.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Remember playing somewhere in Northern Ireland that had a greyhound on their crest. Something to do with a famous racing dog from the area. Might be Lurgan but couldn't swear to it.

My brothers late father in law used to play there. He always enjoyed it.
They still have some family down there so should get to play it some day.
I see the greyhound at the top of the crest. Nice :)

D-S

Visit site
I love the Cleeve Hill Crest. I played it again recently and have had 2 other recent visits in order to get the course rating done due to the horrendous weather.
For those that know it, it’s on a windy plain on the top of a hill with only one tree on the many hundred acre site, you will remember the tree.

If one image could sum up a course, this is it.
1718394965887.jpeg

Zig

Visit site
Ours... with a little tweak this year; the '150' at the top replacing GC initials as it's our 150th birthday.

Attachments

• GNoVI48WkAA_B3R.jpeg
    GNoVI48WkAA_B3R.jpeg
    20.1 KB · Views: 15

Zig

Visit site
Ours... with a little tweak this year; the '150' at the top replacing GC initials as it's our 150th birthday.
Just a thought too... we've been 'Seaton Carew' for over a hundred years, but the badge retains our original name.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
I love the Cleeve Hill Crest. I played it again recently and have had 2 other recent visits in order to get the course rating done due to the horrendous weather.
For those that know it, it’s on a windy plain on the top of a hill with only one tree on the many hundred acre site, you will remember the tree.

If one image could sum up a course, this is it.
View attachment 53767
We are hoping to play it later this year. It looks awesome on the website.

AussieKB

Visit site
Played Dooks and Waterville, great courses but Waterville have priced themselves out of the market except for the Yanks,
always remember the size of the Hares at Tralee, thought Colonel Sanders would be beside himself......