Trump International Aberdeen

Jamie23

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Does anyone on the forum happen to be a member at Trump International Aberdeen?

I am looking to head up that way next March/April and was looking at the possibility of any members who have any spare sign ons available? I would be happy to return the favour to anyone looking for a game at Machrihanish Dunes.

Looking to play Royal Aberdeen at the same time who offer a deal of £89 which includes a 2 course meal but can't see anything similar for Trump Aberdeen and the standard green fees are very expensive

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
not sure if anyone on here is a member but they do a shoulder deal, a few of us played earlier this year, i think it was £95

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
As Patrick says, keep an eye open on their website. £75 including coffee and bacon roll at the beginning of this season and about the same for their seniors opens a couple of times throughout the year.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
You can get Scottish Golf deal at Murcar I'm sure which is also a great track if you cannot get Trump at a price you want to play.

That said Trump is as good as anything I've played in Scotland. Royal Aberdeen is fantastic too. You'll have a great weekend no matter what you choose to play.

abjectplop

Hacker
Visit site
There was a How Did I Do deal around last year for March....£95 including 2 course meal. As others have said, £95 is pretty much the standard rate through April, it's worth subscribing to Trump International emails from their site as youll get the season opening offers through.