True Balance, leather grip clubs

Birduder 344

Visit site
Hi All

I wonder if anyone can help. I am about to start playing golf after an absence of 15 years or more and I am rubbish but that is another story. I had a set of golf clubs which were old in 1984 the first time I ever played. I was about to throw them away and start again (they are truly nasty) but a friend of mine (quite a decent golfer) said that three of the clubs may be worth a few quid because they are obviously old with their leather grips and dimpled faces.

According to what I can see they are called 'True Balance' and have 'Rustless' also engraved on the back of the club. A quick Google found nothing - any ideas please?

I suspect they are worth nothing, but just in case they might pay for a pair of shoes or similar (tees more like!).

Happy golfing!

Regards and thanks

Rob

Birduder 344

Visit site
Hi

I am going to post some pictures, but I think I have solved it myself. When I looked yesterday it was dark and I didn't see that on the bottom face of the club it says 'Castle' and in face on the back face there is a little 'Castle' logo. So I guess these are Castle True Balance clubs. So are they rubbish or worth a £5 or anything?!

Thanks

Rob

Attachments

• IMG_0566[1].jpg
    IMG_0566[1].jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0567[1].jpg
    IMG_0567[1].jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0568[1].jpg
    IMG_0568[1].jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 30

Birduder 344

Visit site
I know, it's hilarious isn't it! Mind you they have been lingering in a very moist atmosphere for 15 years. I reckon the Castle Clubs are at least 40 years old maybe older