Trousers

westie_cat

Hacker
Visit site
I'm looking to get some new trousers. I have a budget of £50 (which is about £30 more than I would have liked to spend...yes I'm tight :D ).

I love these but they don't do a 34" leg: http://onlinegolf.co.uk/PING/Ping-Pant-Sydney/244982,en_GB,pd.html

These are great too, although maybe a bit loud...: http://www.scottsdalegolf.co.uk/roy...-tartan-funky-golf-trousers.html#.Ueu5l21AW9o

And these, which I think are a good middle ground: http://www.scottsdalegolf.co.uk/royal-awesome-old-tom-s-trews-funky-golf-trousers.html#.Ueu5y21AW9o

What do you think?

Jackooo

Assistant Pro
Visit site
For me it's the Dunlop specials at Sports Direct. Great for for me (although I know some other people don't rate the fit) and dirt cheap - 2 for £15. Plus they have every colour imaginable!!

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'd go with the ping ones from those, you could pick up some poultry tartans in budget to I have a couple of pairs and they are quality.
Go to the outlet section of website and pick up last years colours at half price, or another option try golfperformance for some quality Pumas

dotty001

Challenge Tour Pro
www.quidco.com
I deffo couldn't stop off at the shop after a round and pick up a pint of milk in them !!! I hope you've got the game to match

westie_cat

Hacker
Visit site
I deffo couldn't stop off at the shop after a round and pick up a pint of milk in them !!!

That wouldn't bother me so much but...

I hope you've got the game to match

This is more likely to be the problem. I'd be known as the idiot in those trousers looking for his ball in the long stuff :)

blackpuddinmonster

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
For me it's the Dunlop specials at Sports Direct. Great for for me (although I know some other people don't rate the fit) and dirt cheap - 2 for £15. Plus they have every colour imaginable!!

I'am with you Jackooo.
My one only suit cost me less than £50. I wouldn't sleep if i spent that much on pair of trousers.

Westie, I like the R & A plaid. :thup:

SAPCOR1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My favourites are IJP Tech Trousers. Comfortable, adjustable and water resistant.

They are a bit pricey but I buy mine in the IJP or Function 18 sales

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site

Defo this.
They have some nice stuff for very little dinero.
They do some straight leg fitted ones for around £12 a pair as well.

westie_cat

Hacker
Visit site
Plumped for these in the end, from the Function 18 sale (thanks noble78 :) ).

oakley_prime_time_golf_pants_khaki.jpg

I'll treat myself to the Royal & Awesome when I get a bit better...