Beginner Putter

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
my dad bought himself this benross

http://www.gamolagolf.co.uk/acatalog/Benross_Pure_Red_Riviera_Putter.html

well might not be that exact model.. but it looks like that and cost him £30

no matter where he ends up on the green he always seems to get down in 1 putt... if not within a handles length

rest of his game however is shocking.. makes it annoying when he beats me.. all down to saving shots by putting like a pro! I tried hiding the putter.. he found it

Dornenglanz

Hacker
Visit site
I've been using the Odyssey White Hot #1 that I bought from a chap in the for sale section. Just had a new Slim 2.0 Super Stroke fitted to it. Feels great.

D

Deleted member 1740

I've been using the Odyssey White Hot #1 that I bought from a chap in the for sale section. Just had a new Slim 2.0 Super Stroke fitted to it. Feels great.

Glad to hear it's working for you, a bargain as well.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
I’d try a few in a shop and try and buy similar second hand. Have a look what’s on golfbidder around your price range so you know what types to try. Also try your mates putters.

Try cheaper outlets like decathlon too

Also maybe check out car boots and charity shops but also look out for second hand club stockist in your area. Some American golf’s stock second hand clubs.

All in all though and I mean this with total respect, you’re probably thinking far too detailed for a £50 beginner’s putter. Especially when you can walk into any American golf or equivalent store and probably have a handful of new putters you can try out for £50-£80

LizAig

Visit site
Go and hit some in a shop then you at least know what style you like looking down on and what feels Good. Putting is all about feel so it’s really important to try them out