Scotty Cameron Circle T- I don't get it

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Depends what you mean by 'worth'. Objectively that putter is the same as you have, with a 'Tour Only' stamp on it, although it may have been modified in some way. On the other hand, if someone will pay £1500 for it, then it is worth it. A picture of Tiger Woods without his autograph is worth 50p. If he adds 0.000001p worth of ink to it, it is now worth £200. Does that make any more sense?

The Circle T putter is one you can't easily get, so it commands a premium. Some people like the idea of having a putter made for a specific Tour player in their bag or their collection. Others see no sense in it. Both views are equally valid.

I have owned and sold a number of similar Cameron putters, including some made for and previously owned by famous players.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Yes I get the 'owned by a famous tour pro' and if I had a club that Tiger used I would use and cherish it.

But to have a circle T stamp on the sole increasing the perseved value ten fold is for people with more money than sense or a very loose grasp on reality............IMO.