Trolley Bags with Key Lock

willbangor

Visit site
Having just bought a Powacaddy CT6 I want a trolley bag. Are there any options other than Powacaddys own bags that come with the Key Lock base to secure it to the trolley?

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Not a key lock base but i have just bought a new Sun Mountain C130 bag and this has a more rectangular base which makes it more secure on a trolley. I have only tried it briefly on my Powakaddy FW3 so no real course action but it seemed to stay secure and facing the right way with no twisting.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Can you expand on key lock?

Motocaddy have two locator pins in the base of the bag which is also recessed, it’s fantastic. I’ve got the aqua flex hybrid stand bag and once it’s on the trolley it’s solid! Given there’s a link between motocaddy and powakaddy, I’d assume there is a similar system with them and no doubt the bags are out the same factory

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Can you expand on key lock?

Motocaddy have two locator pins in the base of the bag which is also recessed, it’s fantastic. I’ve got the aqua flex hybrid stand bag and once it’s on the trolley it’s solid! Given there’s a link between motocaddy and powakaddy, I’d assume there is a similar system with them and no doubt the bags are out the same factory
Think you posted similar on the other thread also - what makes you think they are linked and is there a link you can share? I wasn't aware.

To the OP - I bought a powakaddy last spring, an older model, and just put a standard trolley bag on it. Can't say I've missed not having some locking system.
Might be bit of an "add value" item to solve a problem that may not really exist. ?‍♂️ Good luck anyhow.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Think you posted similar on the other thread also - what makes you think they are linked and is there a link you can share? I wasn't aware.

To the OP - I bought a powakaddy last spring, an older model, and just put a standard trolley bag on it. Can't say I've missed not having some locking system.
Might be bit of an "add value" item to solve a problem that may not really exist. ?‍♂️ Good luck anyhow.

I’m sure motocaddy bought/merged with powakaddy around 2-3 years ago

willbangor

Visit site
Motocaddy and Powacaddy have different locking systems. Sounds like I can just get a normal bag...which is a relief as the Powacaddy ones aren’t too stylish ??