Trainer like golf shoes

sunshine

Visit site
I've had a pair of ashworth spikeless shoes for years.

They have held up very well, I wear them to and from the course and also at the range and when the ground is dry.

I don't believe Ashworth make shoes any more and I know that the guy John Ashworth sold up a few years ago and now runs a public course in California.

I'm hopeful of getting a new pair at some point this year for play in dry weather and for 36 hole days.

Would be happy with a trainer like shoe and then keep my footjoy dry joys for wet weather.

The Ashworth spike less are just adidas, who used to own the brand. Don't think Ashworth ever made shoes.

Adidas sold Ashworth with Taylormade so no more shoes.

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Nike Roshe G's are incredibly comfortable. I wear them as trainers day-to-day, so comfy.

Do you not find that the 'spike' area wears too quickly - They're lovely and comfortable but my old pair wore out so quickly.

MikeStinson

Visit site
For me, Nike sneakers are the most comfortable, they are suitable for any sport. Because of my weight, my knees often hurt, especially after training. My wife likes to run and she, too, sometimes my legs hurt. We spent a long time looking for her sneakers with good cushioning to reduce the load. We found one review of the top 5 sneakers for runners, thanks to which we were able to find the perfect sneakers for her. We found Saucony Kinvara sneakers that meet all the requirements. I hope this information will help you in your search for the perfect sneakers, good luck.

Last edited:

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

+1 for the 360 boosts. I have boost trainers with some dooo daaa foam sole etc and the 360’s are just as comfy.

I’ve also had most brands of shoe including footjoy sports and SL, puma cell and cell fusion, adicross spike less and a couple of Nike’s. IMHO nothing comes close