TRACKMAN TESTING.

johng

Head Pro
southerndowngolfclub.co.uk
Apologies if repeating a former thread - but - I've got a slot booked at a Mizuno Driver demo day tomorrow using Trackman system. The claim is they can custom fit a driver to out perform mine using this system to monitor each shot. All for free and with no obligation!!! unless either the M580 or M600 rip it past my own driver, then what are you supposed to do? walk away from an extra 10-20 yards? and I think we all know what the answer to that question will be :D

Any views on the system or the new Mizuno drivers, especially compared to my callaway x460?

should be fun.

John

ACP

Club Champion
Visit site
As I have said in an earlier post of mine (My Day at Ping) I have just had the complete custon fitting experience.

Ping, at Gainsborough, use the Trackman system. I've been fitted on the Vector ProLaunch system in the past (my club have recently purchased one) - which I thought was very good / accurate. The Trackman did pretty much the same thing but is meant to be that little bit more accurate. As with most golfers I thought I carried the ball that little bit further than I actually do (if the trackman wasn't lying!). What it did demonstrate to me was that a simple change in shaft specification (zz65 to AWT)was enough to squeeze a little bit more distance out of my carry with my irons. This was confirmed after hitting several dozen balls with each shaft and correlating the results.

Make sure you get to hit plenty of balls and they don't rush you through the fitting.

ACP

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Parmo, If you are looking for a driver have a try with the G5, can get a 2nd hand one for £90 or so and it is a great club. I am whacking it consistently long and straight and I have a lot to learn as a golfer.

Would recommend it hugely.

ACP

Club Champion
Visit site
Parmo, If you are looking for a driver have a try with the G5, can get a 2nd hand one for £90 or so and it is a great club. I am whacking it consistently long and straight and I have a lot to learn as a golfer.

Would recommend it hugely.

Totally agree with you - great club for the money! Liked it soooo much I bought 2!