Forum Opportunity - TaylorMade M3/M4 Driver Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake O'Reilly

GM Staff
www.golf-monthly.co.uk
Hi all,

A demo day cancellation has given us the chance to run a TaylorMade M3/M4 reader test at short notice on this coming Friday, the 9th.

Two of you will get the chance to be custom fitted by TaylorMade using TrackMan on the driving range at West Hill GC on the 9th. You will then be sent your drivers (to keep) in the post. You'll have around three weeks to test them on your home courses, before reporting back to me with your feedback.

We're looking for any ability of player and right or left handed, as long as you're likely to play 2+ rounds per week after your new driver arrives and are definitely available between 9am and midday on Friday.

On the day we'll ask for your initial thoughts and feedback on video, with the rest of your feedback then included in the full feature in an upcoming issue of GM.

To be in with a chance of taking part, please email jake.oreilly@timeinc.com with the following details, putting 'TaylorMade driver test' as the subject line.

Name
Forum name
Home Club / Location
Handicap
Current driver
How you chose that driver
Details of any past GM days you've attended

Entries close at midday on Wednesday the 7th, so be quick... and good luck!

r0wly86

Head Pro
Visit site
I presume if you were lucky enough to be selected on a recent reader test then it is only proper not to throw your name into this one. Shame as I could get down there easy enough and need a new driver:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.