Tour Edge landed at AG

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
No need for any "I wouldn't go near AG" posts, this isn't about them. It's just an FYI for anyone that is in to Tour Edge clubs, previously limited to a few independant pro shops in the UK. Just had an email from AG listing them as a new addition to their stock brands, opening them up to a wider audience.

Never used them myself, don't know if they are any good, but our club pro used to sell them a good few moons back and they always had a good rep. Still a couple of guys at our place playing with them

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Their 'Exotics' range were (and probably still are) right up there as great clubs! I had one (I think several!) of their 3-woods 'back in the day' and it was/they were great! They used 'proper' shafts, so that was the likely reason - as opposed to the cheapo shafts that the 'major' brands at that time. I seem to remember seeing an old one of mine advertised in the buy/sale on here too. Their Drivers and hybrids seemed to work well for those I saw using them.

Not sure whether using AG s a channel is a great idea/matches their 'profile' but I wish both parties well. I wonder if they will continue to go through Club Pros as well.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have heard people saying good things about their fairway woods, mostly. Meant to be pretty good. Not heard much on their other stuff.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Was looking at these, got good write ups but were released in Feb 2020. But if the ball speeds and forgiveness is up well worth a look at. They have a rep for being long ... but every one in America is 115mph + swing speed so we might not get the most out of them over here ???

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Exotics good kit, good quality components and generally pretty 'hot'. Would almost tempt me back into an AG. OK, not really. Standard non-Exotics stuff looks like it is made by a completely different company.