Tour De France

AlchemyGolf

Head Pro
www.onixbikes.co.uk
Very nice to see that so many people enjoy watching it despite the controversy of past years.

Back onto golf for a bit.

Just thought I would mention that in my swan song tournament in May which was the county championships at my old club I made the cut and finished 30th out of a field of 200.

The winning score was -5 gross for the 4 rounds,the course was set up brutally and there were British Amatuer finalists in the field, so for me to pitch up with virtually no practice due to being MAD busy with my business and get that result made me very happy.

I walked off the 18th knowing that was it and I have not touched a club since or missed it 1 iota so that confirmed I had made the right decision.
My brother and dad who caddied for me tried to talk me out of it after seeing how well I had played and struck the ball.My Dad was very proud which was really great because he used to love supporting me in my youth and we dont spend that kind of quality time together these days.

Once I got back on the bike it really confirmed the decision because I am absolutly loving it and get so much enjoyment out of it..

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
Very nice to see that so many people enjoy watching it despite the controversy of past years.

Back onto golf for a bit.

Just thought I would mention that in my swan song tournament in May which was the county championships at my old club I made the cut and finished 30th out of a field of 200.

The winning score was -5 gross for the 4 rounds,the course was set up brutally and there were British Amatuer finalists in the field, so for me to pitch up with virtually no practice due to being MAD busy with my business and get that result made me very happy.

I walked off the 18th knowing that was it and I have not touched a club since or missed it 1 iota so that confirmed I had made the right decision.
My brother and dad who caddied for me tried to talk me out of it after seeing how well I had played and struck the ball.My Dad was very proud which was really great because he used to love supporting me in my youth and we dont spend that kind of quality time together these days.

Once I got back on the bike it really confirmed the decision because I am absolutly loving it and get so much enjoyment out of it..

How's that effected your new business though?

AlchemyGolf

Head Pro
www.onixbikes.co.uk
Not at all!!

Why would it?

I make my living now from selling golf clubs not using them.

Business is flying,best thing I ever did.
Working for myself is just the best after years in a job I hated working shifts I hated more.