too good ???????

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
website called wish, anyone use or heard of it as i have just been perusing their golf equipment . An M4 driver for £136. yeh i knowit must be fake but look at the pictures ,i couldnt tell if it was or not ,there are many other items on the site as well ,have a look and post your opinion.

Dibby

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The website Wish.com itself is legit. The issue is that they are just a marketplace, not a merchant themselves. So, it's like ebay, it all depends on the seller, if it's a random company based in China, selling a brand new driver for way less than anyone else, well you know it's too good to be true...

Tiger man

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Yes will be fake, but I know people that use it for various items and are can tell no difference to the real items as they are usually out the same factory. This is for clothes though not clubs.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
What would be the difference between fake and non fake golf clubs.
Would they work the same.

Many moons ago I had a fake set of TM Burners and used them for a couple of years and had no problems

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Seen plenty of fake clubs in China. They look very good, but are made of rubbish. No, they would not perform the same. For carbon fibre, read plastic, titanium, um, no. Shafts are not even good enough to call junk.