Tom Daley in Gay Relationship

S

Snelly

From Twitter.....

Well... Opened the 2nd door of my advent calendar this morning - wasn't expecting Tom Daley to come out!!

cleanstrike

Assistant Pro
Visit site
When will this madness ever end?? I picked up my copy of the Times today to see a big picture of Tom Daley on the front page, brazen as anything with his smouldering good looks, piercing brown eyes and perfect cheekbones. And there's another on the front of the T2 supplement, this time looking like a perfect specimen in his budgie smugglers.

And then they have not one but 3 articles in the paper!! One praising him for challenging the last bastion of homophobia, one saying the act took guts and even saying the video may save lives (written by a gay journalist no less! who knew gays could write?) and the other saying he could inspire the end of footballs last taboo. I mean what is this, Gay Times??? Is the paper edited by Julian Clarey? I don't need to read this over my cornflakes. I've already had to hide the paper in case my daughter catches gay from it as I feel it's just not news. Yes you're gay Tom, and cut like a freaking steak, and have taken what must have been a very difficult and brave stand, but we don't want to read about it when there are literally 5 million immigrants from Romania about to rape and pillage there way across Britain. Now that's proper news.

And of course they have to print plenty of pictures of him with his 6 pack, beautifully toned body and in his perfectly fitting tight trunks, standing there cocky as anything, challenging my sexuality. I'm about to fire a letter off to Rupert Murdoch as we speak. Once I've got back from the toilet with my copy of the paper....

You never know. His latest self-publicising revelation may have some adverse effect on the markets; could even cause a run on the pound.

cookelad

Tour Winner
Visit site
When will this madness ever end?? I picked up my copy of the Times today to see a big picture of Tom Daley on the front page, brazen as anything with his smouldering good looks, piercing brown eyes and perfect cheekbones. And there's another on the front of the T2 supplement, this time looking like a perfect specimen in his budgie smugglers.

And then they have not one but 3 articles in the paper!! One praising him for challenging the last bastion of homophobia, one saying the act took guts and even saying the video may save lives (written by a gay journalist no less! who knew gays could write?) and the other saying he could inspire the end of footballs last taboo. I mean what is this, Gay Times??? Is the paper edited by Julian Clarey? I don't need to read this over my cornflakes. I've already had to hide the paper in case my daughter catches gay from it as I feel it's just not news. Yes you're gay Tom, and cut like a freaking steak, and have taken what must have been a very difficult and brave stand, but we don't want to read about it when there are literally 5 million immigrants from Romania about to rape and pillage there way across Britain. Now that's proper news.

And of course they have to print plenty of pictures of him with his 6 pack, beautifully toned body and in his perfectly fitting tight trunks, standing there cocky as anything, challenging my sexuality. I'm about to fire a letter off to Rupert Murdoch as we speak. Once I've got back from the toilet with my copy of the paper....

As if it's not bad enough I heard Tom is fully supportive of keeping dress codes at golf clubs!

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I just move on to the next page , another gay coming out , so what , I don't even bother to even read it , now a gay guy turning straight , that's news and I still would not read it ............as for the millions of Europeans coming here , we don't know that but there is need to sort out the benefits systems for everyone as there is just too much being paid to those that should not get it , ...............EYG