TM's new Truss putter

Springveldt

Visit site
I'd probably practice putting with the cover still on so no one could see what was underneath.

I can normally ignore what something looks like but that thing is ugly.

Del_Boy

Head Pro
Visit site
Even then i just could not put one in my bag, its one one the ugliest things I've seen and i grew in Medway being used to going on the pull in Gillingham night clubs so trust me I've seen some ugly things......
There were a fair few munters in The Avenue

Wolf

Visit site
There were a fair few munters in The Avenue
Yeah but the Avenue was always smaller and darker so you could not see who or what you were copping off with ?

Except in the summer nights when you ended up in the conservatory bit... I had some amazing nights in there..

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Tash brought this up yesterday, felt nice but no thanks. And that is purely down to looks. Now as I have said on me new putter thread, I mentioned in the club shop today that i had had a tinker with one. The guy in the shop said he was at the launch of these putters a while back. When they showed them at the launch for the first time to a packed room he said “ you could of heard a cockroach fart”. He said the silence was deafening. The club shop has ordered two.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The head is ugly ,but the ugly thing on the other end is the problem with most putting .
If it holed every putt I would have a tea pot on a stick.
Putting has held me back over the years so might give one a try as all the good looking ones haven't worked.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Tash brought this up yesterday, felt nice but no thanks. And that is purely down to looks. Now as I have said on me new putter thread, I mentioned in the club shop today that i had had a tinker with one. The guy in the shop said he was at the launch of these putters a while back. When they showed them at the launch for the first time to a packed room he said “ you could of heard a cockroach fart”. He said the silence was deafening. The club shop has ordered two.

To me, looks are so subjective in buying a putter. That may be a limitation on by part but if I stand with a putter in my hand and look down and really don't like what I am seeing behind the ball then there is very little chance of me putting a confident stroke on the ball. I think that's why I have an Anser blade, a v fang two-ball o-works and a milled odyssey #9 as my only putters now. All fairly standard models and all of which I feel happy looking on down at all of them and feel happy I can make a putt with any of them. Granted my Anser and #9 are more unreliable (at the moment) from short range but with a little work I feel capable of using any at any given time. With these Truss putters I don't think that trust would ever come

Del_Boy

Head Pro
Visit site
Indeed it was dark in the Avenue could have a good old rummage without being seen
Yeah but the Avenue was always smaller and darker so you could not see who or what you were copping off with ?

Except in the summer nights when you ended up in the conservatory bit... I had some amazing nights in there..
k and
The head is ugly ,but the ugly thing on the other end is the problem with most putting .
If it holed every putt I would have a tea pot on a stick.
Putting has held me back over the years so might give one a try as all the good looking ones haven't worked.
some of my best nights have been with the ‘ugly’ ones