TM Rescue clubs - help needed.

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
One thing that may be worth a look at Murph is the older TM Superfast 2.0 hybrids. I am thinking about changing my 19* TM rescue dual for one. I have not long purchased a Superfast 2.0 TP 3-wood and the Matrix Radix shaft is fantastic and the thing goes a mile.

Minhoca

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Why don't you go and get custom fitted for what suits you and your swing? You can ask a million people what they think but everyone has different swings and different preferences. Never go with what something looks like, you have to go with how it plays!

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
Murph I bought an Adams Pro Gold Hybrid of the for sale forum, lovely club, lloked a bit wierd at 1st but hitting it is a joy. Have now just bought a 20 degree off ebay for 35 squids.... bargain

Tempted to try a few more of their clubs now :)

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good luck with the search. I've never found anything that I can hit as consistent as my Wilson Staff Dh6, and I look every now and then.

Personally I like the look of the Adams gear more than TM and there reputation for hybrids is one of the best. The only other I can think of that you could try is the Cobra Baffler which always gets rave reviews.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Why don't you go and get custom fitted for what suits you and your swing? You can ask a million people what they think but everyone has different swings and different preferences. Never go with what something looks like, you have to go with how it plays!

I have been down the cf route before. I'm not convinced my swing is up to close scrutiny, or repeatable to any degree. I like the opportunity to have a bash on my own, and see how it goes under my own steam as it were.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Murph I bought an Adams Pro Gold Hybrid of the for sale forum, lovely club, lloked a bit wierd at 1st but hitting it is a joy. Have now just bought a 20 degree off ebay for 35 squids.... bargain

Tempted to try a few more of their clubs now :)

Have been offered a mint one, but figure if I like the ones I try next Thursday, they will be the ones, as they will be the ones I have hit, and that's worth a lot, to me.

Minhoca

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The TM's are good you wont be disappointed. The adjust ability gives you various options and they are the best looking imo.

sona

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have just changed from Mizuno woods to Taylormade RBZ . They suit me better, easier to hit, longer and a straighter. The 22* hybrid is a great club from the rough as well as the tee, a more forgiving club than my old Mizuno MP CLK's.