TM M CGB Irons

golfbluecustard

Head Pro
Visit site
Morning am thinking of updating my TM Burner Irons and these have hit my radar (2nd hand) anyone used / using these ?

You read the blurb, every iron is as easy to hit as a driver....... skipping that bit anyway and they're forgiving, long etc... etc.... But aren't they all....

Thanks

GBC

Mday96

Visit site
I bought a set second hand set (5-pw) about 18 months ago and love them. I wasn't breaking 100 at the time, lots of skinny slices barely getting off the ground but these are really forgiving. Definitely gave me a lot more height and length and made my bad ones more playable.

I even bought the 4 iron separately as the 5 was so easy to hit. I'd recommend them to anyone off double figures

golfbluecustard

Head Pro
Visit site
I bought a set second hand set (5-pw) about 18 months ago and love them. I wasn't breaking 100 at the time, lots of skinny slices barely getting off the ground but these are really forgiving. Definitely gave me a lot more height and length and made my bad ones more playable.

I even bought the 4 iron separately as the 5 was so easy to hit. I'd recommend them to anyone off double figures

That's great ?

Thanks

GBC