Titliest sta dry bag head cover

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Anyone got one, long story how this one got lost but am thinking about doing a bit of carrying over the winter. But it’s a bit pointless if everything could get wet

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Ask Titleist directly, they have good customer service in my experience.
100% - I closed my newish (3 month old sta dry) stand bag leg in my boot and it snapped, phoned titleist and asked if I could buy replacement leg and they insisted it went back for a replacement bag.

Tashy, I have a spare cover for the motocaddy aquaflex stand bag. It won’t look perfect but could be functional?

Tashyboy

Visit site
100% - I closed my newish (3 month old sta dry) stand bag leg in my boot and it snapped, phoned titleist and asked if I could buy replacement leg and they insisted it went back for a replacement bag.

Tashy, I have a spare cover for the motocaddy aquaflex stand bag. It won’t look perfect but could be functional?
Cheers odds socks. Ave sent Titliest a message, if they don’t contact me back I may take you up on the offer kind sir.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Anyone got one, long story how this one got lost but am thinking about doing a bit of carrying over the winter. But it’s a bit pointless if everything could get wet
Shud have thought about it a while a go...... but that goes back a long time really :oops: :unsure::oops:

Tashyboy

Visit site
Shud have thought about it a while a go...... but that goes back a long time really :oops: :unsure::oops:
Long story short,I bought the bag a few years back. It was a thing of beauty. Daughters partner had a bag which was not waterproof and his stuff was getting soaked so I said use mine. It ended up at theres for a couple of years. Then he cheated on her and she booted him out. So I said” don’t let him take my bag. He took the rammel one. Went to swop bags over and guess what’s missing 🤬 the head cover.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Any man who takes the rain cover from a waterproof bag is just a wrong’en, she’s better off without him.
As a follow up, when I see KenL next he gets a Tashyboy cuddle. Although it may just be a boy cuddle as the Tash comes off on Sunday ( that’s another story). Ken said send an Email to Titliest, so I did. They have asked for a number on the bag so they send the right headcover.
Big up respect Titliest.🥰

Tashyboy

Visit site
Titliest have been back in touch, They don’t have a head cover, although they may have one sometime next year 😖

Tashyboy

Visit site
Get a stadry towel

These are great to throw over the clubs
😳 flippin eck, spoke to the assistant pro on Tuesday and he said exactly the same. Might well have to go down that route.👍

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
😳 flippin eck, spoke to the assistant pro on Tuesday and he said exactly the same. Might well have to go down that route.👍

I have an older model, I love it. I never use my actual cover. If it's raining enough to go through that it's too wet to play lol

But it helps a lot, throw it on when it rains .. it's better than having to use the one that comes with the bag I find

Trojan615

Head Pro
Visit site
I have an older model, I love it. I never use my actual cover. If it's raining enough to go through that it's too wet to play lol

But it helps a lot, throw it on when it rains .. it's better than having to use the one that comes with the bag I find
I had 2 of these but both got caught in the trolley wheels and ripped the clip off…