Titleist TSR3 shaft… Tensei Blue v Hzrdus Red CB

Mike79

Visit site
I was lucky enough to win a Titleist TSR3 driver in a raffle. No custom options, came as they had with a Tensei AV 55 blue stiff shaft.

I know from a fitting that I performed better with the Hzrdus Red CB 50 6.0

As I didn’t buy it, no where local is keen to do much other than sell me a new one.

Do I…

a) keep hunting for the Hzrdus shaft to come up for sale?

b) sell the driver (unused) and buy one in the right spec?

c) just go play it as it is cos the shafts are pretty similar?

Jason.H

Visit site
I have a TSR3 with the Hzrdus Red CB 50 6.0 shaft . I much preferred it during fitting. Personally I would use it as is and then buy the Hzrdus shaft then sell the Tensei . Assuming your happy with the loft ect.

Mike79

Visit site
Thanks. It’s the right head, so it’s fine that way. Just need to find the shaft. Local shop said they could get it but would be around £200 for the shaft.

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
A) I’m so jealous!

B) If you decide either option that gets you the right shaft, you need to find somewhere that has it in stock. I tried to order a TSR2 with the same PX shaft through my pro shop and Titleist told them they didn’t have the shaft until April ?

Mike79

Visit site
A) I’m so jealous!

B) If you decide either option that gets you the right shaft, you need to find somewhere that has it in stock. I tried to order a TSR2 with the same PX shaft through my pro shop and Titleist told them they didn’t have the shaft until April ?

Tensei it will be then! For now anyway…

I’ll keep an eye on eBay and Marketplace etc to see what comes up. I might get lucky