Titleist Thursdays fitting experience

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Has anybody signed up for one of these? I have a 45 minute slot booked in May at Silvermere.

I was planning to get fitted for new AP2’s this year so this is pretty good timing, but not sure it’s as good as a proper fitting.

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Yes, Gleneagles, 19th though I've just realised I have a match that day so gonna have to change it to the following week.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yes, Gleneagles, 19th though I've just realised I have a match that day so gonna have to change it to the following week.

It looks the real deal, do you know why they ask where you are likely to make a purchase?
Just wondered if they have a tie up with the local club or a particular store. I would prefer to purchase at my local AG as I have some vouchers to use.

Wilf

Club Champion
Visit site
I went to one last year at Oultan hall for a driver and it was a proper fitting from one of the lads who is usually based at St Ives using Pro V's rather than range balls. They email you your specs so I don't think there is any obligation to buy from a specific source. Having said that they might partner with whereever is having the demo days so you may get a deal possibly? I am going to one on the 19th April for irons and hybrids so will know more after that

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
I went to one last year at Oultan hall for a driver and it was a proper fitting from one of the lads who is usually based at St Ives using Pro V's rather than range balls. They email you your specs so I don't think there is any obligation to buy from a specific source. Having said that they might partner with whereever is having the demo days so you may get a deal possibly? I am going to one on the 19th April for irons and hybrids so will know more after that

Cheers, good to know.👍

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I did one last year, very thorough, he then emailed to me all my stats and recommendations which I gave to my Pro and I ordered AP2’s.

Excellent & very worthwhile experience with no sales blurb or pressure to buy.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I did one last summer, for the driver, at the Grove. I hadn't done a really in depth fitting before so I enjoyed it. The fitter was really knowledgeable and good company for the 45 minutes. At the end they send the recommendation by email, and he didn't try and pressure me to make a purchase at all. In fact he didn't even ask me to make a purchase.