Titleist RC08 cart bag

Marko77

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I have a Titleist RC08 cart bag in black / red / white, the same as in the pic medjon posted in his post on the other part of the forum, available for sale or swap.

As good as it looks, it just didn't have the right size pockets for what I like to take out on the course (kitchen sink, laptop....et al ;))

For a sale, I will listen to any reasonable offer that includes postage that can get me off my a$$ and down to the Post Office, or it can be collected (I'm in Perth). At the moment its just sitting in a corner holding spare clubs.

It is damage free and amazingly clean considering the crappy weather it has been out in.

happyhacker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Shame this was not posted two weeks ago as I just picked up this exact bag! I paid £80 for mine new if thats any help.

I love it and its first cart bag I've owned so I'm personally amazed at space and what I can get into it!

Good luck with the sale.

Marko77

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
must just be my XXL size clothing that filled it too easily :)

I don't class myself as someone who takes too much in the bag but it just seemed to be too jam packed all the time. lovely bag, just not for me.

given the climate we've been having I've not been to willing to leave the waterproofs and spare towel in the car either...

Marko77

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hi Paul,

Having had a wee think I would be looking for £30 for the bag.

Should have mentioned it originally, but have already got a replacement bag which I'm chuffed to bits with.

Re a swap though, 3 or 5 wood (I could pay difference) would interest me. Or xbox360 games, dvds......I'm open to offers.