Titleist drivers

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
A bit, probably not a massive amount for most amateurs. A bigger step forward from 910, though. I have a 913 D2 (thanks, GM) and have no plans to switch but will no doubt give the 915 a try for curiosity. Some nice new shafts, though, such as the Rogue.

However, as they set on the inter web, YMMV*, so worth having a try.

* Literally Your Mileage May Vary, roughly translated as it may work out differently for you.

sportsbob

Assistant Pro
Visit site
A bit, probably not a massive amount for most amateurs. A bigger step forward from 910, though. I have a 913 D2 (thanks, GM) and have no plans to switch but will no doubt give the 915 a try for curiosity. Some nice new shafts, though, such as the Rogue.

However, as they set on the inter web, YMMV*, so worth having a try.

* Literally Your Mileage May Vary, roughly translated as it may work out differently for you.

Thanks, I was lucky enough to try the new 915 at their 'trial Titleist' launch this week with GM - loved it hence the question re the previous version. Currently have a 907 and realise that I need to replace it now

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I have a 905 with proforce V2 shaft- if I could get that shape with todays forgiveness (and the white Diamana shaft in the 915) I would be set up like a cat on a hot thing

/you listening club manufacturers with your huge ugly heads:rolleyes:

m10johnson

Head Pro
Visit site
I found I had around 300 revs lower with the 915 totaling a few yards more carry. Forgiveness seems, although I cannot actually say for sure seems higher IMO.

More stock shaft options, if you are into that sort of thing.

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have upgraded from 913 to 915 - and the real difference I've seen is around how the mi***** still go in the newer version.