Timers.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ah well, the expected mix of responses. But thanks all.

Given that no-one has indicated a golf-specific timer, might look at the culinare one suggested by clivdb - or failing that, stck to the watch. Dont really care that much what others do, but if I'm looking for my ball, I like to know that I'm doing the best I can to stay within the 3 min

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site

Given that no-one has indicated a golf-specific timer, might look at the culinare one suggested by clivdb - or failing that, stck to the watch. Dont really care that much what others do, but if I'm looking for my ball, I like to know that I'm doing the best I can to stay within the 3 min

Dont you just have a watch or do you need seperate timers for anything you do that needs timing? 15 minute tea break at work timer, 30 minute lunch one, 1 hour car park timer, heck i'm on to something could I get rich off it ;)

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
Oooh another long winded thread about

I wear a forerunner watch and the default face is hh mm ss
Nice and easy

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Dont you just have a watch or do you need seperate timers for anything you do that needs timing? 15 minute tea break at work timer, 30 minute lunch one, 1 hour car park timer, heck i'm on to something could I get rich off it ;)
Scoff if you must, but just liked the one I used have. Press the button & five minutes later told me time was up. Never had to re-set it, never had to squint at my watch to see where the second hand was, or whether the minute hand was pointing at 11 or 12 minutes past. And, something which will strike a chord with some of the same age, never had to remember what the damn watch was showing when I first looked.