Tiger v Phil

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Oh good, get to watch a proper golfer soon, the Charles Barkley 1-hole challenge. He's great, wish we had him in the booth and able to communicate with the players every week.

Fair play to Manning, played some decent stuff.

The Autumn Wind

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Charles Barkley relentlessly sledging Tom Brady, who to be fair has looked like a complete novice.

Tom Brady then holes out from the fairway. Fantastic tv. ?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Maybe something to note for the producers for tiger v Phil 3 ,which will no doubt happen, it's a lot better with a couple celebs playing along side

Much less cringe

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Tom Brady's split his trousers now, if he hadn't holed that shot on the Par 5 this would have been the most embarrassing front-nine since Stephen Ames.

Seanz25

Visit site
Had my reservations about this, got bored and turned off during last week's event, but this has been really fun so far.

As poor as Brady has been, I think the celebrities have made it more enjoyable overall.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Only just found this while trying to find something (anything?) to watch. Hate to disagree with folk, but afraid I'm finding all a bit tiresome. Brady's eagle was worth a watch but otherwise ...

(Ps: is every hole right next to the M25? Certainly that's what it sounds like.)