Tiger - rules?

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
On the 12th at the Hero Challenge sure I've just seen Tiger play a shot from the water hazard which rolled back into the water. He then took a drop, twice, then placed the ball just outside of the hazard. Surely he must drop in the hazard. Has he broken the rules - again?

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
On the 12th at the Hero Challenge sure I've just seen Tiger play a shot from the water hazard which rolled back into the water. He then took a drop, twice, then placed the ball just outside of the hazard. Surely he must drop in the hazard. Has he broken the rules - again?
Regression (as in proceeding under that rule would make what you describe valid for a 1 shot penalty)

Shooter McPowick

Head Pro
Visit site
But slow motion isn’t useable evidence. It has to be seen by the naked eye..... of these things can be recorded in UHD and slow mo why not use it for ruling. He doubled it anyway.... justice served perhaps?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Certainly looks like a double or even a treble hit in slow motion....

A player of his calibre, the GOAT according to some on here, and he fails to notice how long the ball was on the club face; a guy who could call his spin figures on the trackman purely from the strike, but he doesn't't notice this? Mrs BiM wasn't impressed, particularly in light of Senden being penalised for the shaft breaking; underwhelmed doesn't get close. I'd love to tell you what she actually said but I don't want a PM from your brother... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pin-seeker

Visit site
A player of his calibre, the GOAT according to some on here, and he fails to notice how long the ball was on the club face; a guy who could call his spin figures on the trackman purely from the strike, but he doesn't't notice this? Mrs BiM wasn't impressed, particularly in light of Senden being penalised for the shaft breaking; underwhelmed doesn't get close. I'd love to tell you what she actually said but I don't want a PM from your brother... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I’m getting the impression that you aren’t his biggest fan 🤔

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
I’m getting the impression that you aren’t his biggest fan 🤔

I have every admiration for his ability to play golf, but the accolade GOAT covers more than just golfing ability for me.

And given that ability, which I happily acknowledge, which includes being able to correctly call his spin rates from the quality of his strike, I find it difficult to understand why he can't see there was an issue with that shot.

I'm neither particularly pro or anti him. I have far bigger issues with Tyrrell Hatton.

D

Deleted member 1418

Tiger's tournament, Tiger's rules - if he wants to scoop and double hit then that's ok.....!! 😂😂