Thur 23rd June

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
PaddyC and myself are looking to play Royal Eastbourne on Thursday 23rd June, (Day before Cooden Beach), anyone wish to join us, please let us know so we can get sufficient tee times.

we are going for a twilight rate, after 3pm, which currently costs £35,

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
PaddyC and myself are looking to play Royal Eastbourne on Thursday 23rd June, (Day before Cooden Beach), anyone wish to join us, please let us know so we can get sufficient tee times.

we are going for a twilight rate, after 3pm, which currently costs £35,

Not sure I can do 3 rounds in 2 days but where are you planning on staying
Overnight as a few coca colas and an early night could be tempting

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not sure I can do 3 rounds in 2 days but where are you planning on staying
Overnight as a few coca colas and an early night could be tempting

I managed to get hold of an AirBNB in Bexhill at a decent rate,

Sounds infinitely preferable to doing 36 holes there and back in a day!

Keep an eye out, just gauging interest, as awaiting confirmation of the tee time at REGC

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
Royal Eastbourne has got to be the most boring track I have ever played ,(unfortunately for me three times,don't ask ). I'm really struggling to remember a single hole ,I found it really bland .
Willingdon GC would be a far better bet and is only a mile or so from where royal Eastbourne is.
Just my opinion chaps

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Guys me and Rob (full throttle) have a tee booked at Royal Eastbourne GC on Thursday at 3pm the day before Cooden if anyone fancies a warm up for Thursday . £35 . Pay on the day but let me know so I can amend the booking. Cheers

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Really tempted to join you but I’m towing the caravan down to bexhill and not allowed on the site until 1. So by the time I’ve set it all up I might not make it

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
Really tempted to join you but I’m towing the caravan down to bexhill and not allowed on the site until 1. So by the time I’ve set it all up I might not make it

it's about 25 minutes from Bexhill, so if you want to make a last minute decision your more than welcome

Last edited: