This Sunday in Brazil

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hopefully, I'll be raising my glass on Sunday evening to toast the success of young Lewis Hamilton. I know f*** all about Formula 1 but suspect that he's up against everybody on Sunday. Come on LEWIS! You can do it! Please!

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Apparently some spanish website has been accused of racism.

They have been asking posters to through cyber nails onto the track and there have been a few racist comments made.

They were quick to distance Alonso from it.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I hate to say it, but I think the only chance Lewis has got on Sunday is if he goes flat out to get to that first corner with a bit of a lead....
I guess that there will be quite a few drivers dicing for that position who wouldn't think twice about "bumping" him.
I just hope he wins fair and square because this once great sport is being strangled by all the rules, regulations and general skullduggery.

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I hate to say it, but I think the only chance Lewis has got on Sunday is if he goes flat out to get to that first corner with a bit of a lead....
I guess that there will be quite a few drivers dicing for that position who wouldn't think twice about "bumping" him.
I just hope he wins fair and square because this once great sport is being strangled by all the rules, regulations and general skullduggery.
Smiffy doesn't sound too hopeful!. I hope he's wrong. Lewis will do it, I hope!!!!!!

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
So do I, I really do.
I will be glued to the box on Sunday afternoon willing him on.
I'm just a little worried that he has made a number of "enemies" along the way, and as I say there are plenty more than Massa that would like to see him come unstuck.
Fingers crossed for a good fair race.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
A lad that works for me has been to 4 grand prix this season and he tells me that the fans have dubbed FIA "Ferrari 1st Always"
The governing body have penalised others at the drop of an hat but ferrari always seem to escape.
Example being Massa about 3 races ago with the french guy coming out of the pits. Everyone said that he had done nothing wrong but he got docked so many seconds and Massa went up a place ?????

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
A lad that works for me has been to 4 grand prix this season and he tells me that the fans have dubbed FIA "Ferrari 1st Always"
The governing body have penalised others at the drop of an hat but ferrari always seem to escape.
Example being Massa about 3 races ago with the french guy coming out of the pits. Everyone said that he had done nothing wrong but he got docked so many seconds and Massa went up a place ?????
Yes, Vig. This is what worries me. I've never been a fan of the sport but it seems to me that Lewis is getting rough treatment.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
What odds on Raikonnen taking Hamilton out? 1st corner?
He would get the penalty not Ferrari.

I just hope it is clean!!!!!

May the best man win

SS2

Tour Rookie
scoresaver.co.uk
I think TV coverage starts at 4pm, race is at 5pm.

Hamilton has his work cut out today as it must seem to him that everyone is against him. The first corner will be crucial as will the parts to be played by Trulli, Raikkonen and Alonso.