This maybe be a rules question, but......

heronsghyll

Head Pro
Visit site
didnt give you any advice:confused: I only commented on your argumentative reaction to Tommos answer to your question- you reap what you sow :whistle:

P.S you've been on this forum 5 years and you threaten not to post again because of a 'reaction'.......:rolleyes:

Yup, I haven't posted for a while - and you have just reminded me why.

I placed a genuine question, I explained I did not understand it and asked for views/opinions/explanations. I thought in my naivety that was what a forum was for. But obviously not, it seems it is a place for sarcasm and put downs. I don't need that, thanks.

heronsghyll

Head Pro
Visit site
No not precious - just annoyed someone can be so condecending to a genuine question. Manners and courtesy cost nothing, my mum used to say.

Anyway - no more I'm done. No more posting or commenting from me.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
[h=2]Appendix II – Design Of Clubs[/h][h=3]3. Grip[/h](i) For clubs other than putters the grip must be circular in cross-section, except that a continuous, straight, slightly raised rib may be incorporated along the full length of the grip, and a slightly indented spiral is permitted on a wrapped grip or a replica of one.
(ii) A putter grip may have a non-circular cross-section, provided the cross-section has no concavity, is symmetrical and remains generally similar throughout the length of the grip.

thanks rulefan, so a superstroke putter grip on a any club is perfectly acceptable? appears just the 'flat fronted' style putter grips wouldnt be if I'm understanding this correctly? why you would want a putter grip on long clubs is anyones guess though

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
thanks rulefan, so a superstroke putter grip on a any club is perfectly acceptable? appears just the 'flat fronted' style putter grips wouldnt be if I'm understanding this correctly? why you would want a putter grip on long clubs is anyones guess though

I thought all the superstroke grips putter were flat on one side. If so they are only permitted on putters.