This Friday in the Herts, Beds, Cambs area?

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Anyone about for a game on friday?

I have a tee time booked for Chesfield downs and was meant to be playing with my brother in-law but he's blown out, anyone else fancy a game??

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry mate our car has blown up so cant make it, but if you get no players your more than welcome to come down to Leatherhead, £15 a round for a great course.........

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
No can do mate i'm afraid, maybe in a few weeks. I just upgraded my membership so i get to play other crown golf courses and sold it to the mrs that I wouldn't have to pay out to play other courses anymore.

I need to give it a few weeks till she forgets.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
I could do a friday afternoon game potentially if you fancy it at my club. I would be able to tee off from about 1.30. Let me know if you are interested, both courses are great if you haven't played them before and would be worth a trip down. They aren't in overly great condition at the moment with some maintenance work in quite a few bunkers etc and greens not at their best but it is still well worth the winter green fee imo.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry mate I didn't read the bit about not wanting to shell out on green fees. Obviously if you can persuade the Mrs the offer still stands if you let me know by tomorrow evening.

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
eagle thanks so much for the offer but i've managed to get a game on my course. We'll definitely have to play soon though!

Thanks again.