This Friday at LGC

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Leftie and myself are having a knock about on Friday, have two spaces free if anyone fancies it, tee off at 11:50, £15 a round (BARGAIN!) Oh yes its in Leatherhead.

Loser buys the beer and £5 each to the winner is the usual bet.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Looking forward to the 28th though - what time we off

Not able to book yet as its too early. Will aim for 10:00am, its me you and Murph at the moment, one free space guys...........

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry mate forgot you, DOH!, what time you fancy after 12:00, Homers Mrs wants to hit the shops in Kingston so that's why I picked the 10:00am kick off. nothing booked so will go around you. Murph is cool with whatever time and I live a 5 minute drive away.

If anyone wants to hit the beer after, have a free room at my gaff.

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
I'm reasonably easy, though not to early!! I have a little bit of a drive to do.

I just liked the price of the after 12 thing. But 10 would be okay.

Considering the line up, I'm stuffed!!

(You must think I'm some kind of tight so 'n' so, but whilst I'm out of work.........)

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Its £15 whenever mate. Only goes up to £25 in the summer.

For a course that's "greens are well guarded and subtly contoured are regarded as being amongst the best in Surrey. Leatherhead Golf Club has hosted PGA events and is a regular venue for Surrey County fixtures"

Its a bargain.

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
I had a look at the website and it does look a fine track. £15 is fine by me. At least with an earlier start I can go and see some friends afterwards up here.

I'm looking forward to the 28th already, a few days after that, number 2 arrives and the golf will be limited for a while, so it'll be my last chance for a bit.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good stuff, so the 28th its Me, Homer, hapless and Murph.

How does the 463yrd par 4 up hill 4th look? or the 18th par 3, that's always fun when your tired.

Good course - check, good company - check all we need is the weather......

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thought I'd provisionally put my self up for this one in a previous thread, subject to confirmation. Goodness, you have to be quick to get in on these Kent/Surrey meets now days.

As you've now got a 4, I'll offer to be 1st reserve - unless we can get another 2 or 3 forumers interested and make 2 x 3's or 4's.