Things That Gladden The Heart

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Finding the toaster in the hotel does both sides of the bread perfectly ?No wondering which way to put it back in to do the uncooked side or worrying a second pass will go from pale to black and set off the smoke alarms.

I hate those toasters.
They should provide a bin with them so all the wasted bread can be easily disposed.

On the brighter side.
Premium Bonds (y):)

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
PXL_20221203_133257436_copy_1024x1821.jpgPXL_20221203_110219543_copy_1024x1365.jpg

Breakfast with Santa this morning, followed by watching these loons decorating the tree.

The older they get the less daddy has to be involved in the decorations as they love it

I can sit back and attach it to the smart plug and make sure it goes off at bedtime and on when we get up for full Xmas sprite lol

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Been working on a "memory box" for a friend that lost his wife last year. He gave me a set of dimensions but not a guide on design so I have spent the last couple of weeks putting something together, first time doing such an intricate design and I hope he likes it...

IMG_6017.jpg

All made with timber that was felled and milled within a mile of my workshop :D

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Been working on a "memory box" for a friend that lost his wife last year. He gave me a set of dimensions but not a guide on design so I have spent the last couple of weeks putting something together, first time doing such an intricate design and I hope he likes it...

View attachment 45457

Where do we send our custom orders ;)

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site

View attachment 45457

That's brilliant! Love the mortice and tenon joints.
And to hear the timber has been sourced locally ?
Could be a USP!

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
That's what Christmas is all about ........................... the little baby cheeses.
FjSe-VXXgAAwBUc