Things That Gladden The Heart

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
Getting an animal by-product chew for the first time from the local pet store which kept our puppy interested for 45 minutes before her bedtime.

Most relaxing evening for us since she joined our household!

And she only got through about 20% of it before we persuaded her to give it back with another treat.

Far better than the £5 chew toys she rips up in no time. :)

Beedee

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Think you might be a bit previous there. My almanack has sunset times starting to get later as from next Wed 14th.
For Cheltenham
Mon, Dec 12 3:59:22 pm
Tue, Dec 13 3:59:21 pm
Wed, Dec 14 3:59:24 pm
Thu, Dec 15 3:59:30 pm
Fri, Dec 16 3:59:40 pm
Twitter lied to me! Wouldn't have happened before Elon sacked all the fact checkers :ROFLMAO:

Oh well, something to look forward to for next week.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Two years of work and planning finally being recognised allowing us to move forward with an extensive modernisation programme at work.

Mandatory training incoming in 3…. 2…. 1…… ?

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Delivered a car to Taunton today.

Yesterday I Messaged @pokerjoke who lives in said town seeking local info on hand car washes and taxis.

He only offers to pick me up and take me to the station

Now on the train to Bristol for my next job all thanks to Tony

What a nice guy ??

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Delivered a car to Taunton today.

Yesterday I Messaged @pokerjoke who lives in said town seeking local info on hand car washes and taxis.

He only offers to pick me up and take me to the station

Now on the train to Bristol for my next job all thanks to Tony

What a nice guy ??

didnt wash the car for you too? half hearted effort surely ;)

BiMGuy

Visit site
Getting 4 new all season tyres fit on Friday.
The school run in the snow and slush this morning was uneventful. The TC light didn’t flash even once.

D

Deleted member 15344

Today managed to watch my daughters first nativity ( Covid etc has stopped all the overs ) - she was loving it and it was really heartwarming to see all the kids have so much fun and sing their hearts out - little tear in the eye ?

All the practice over the last month well worth it

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Getting 4 new all season tyres fit on Friday.
The school run in the snow and slush this morning was uneventful. The TC light didn’t flash even once.
What make did you go for? I bought some Goodyear Vector, 4 Seasons, but my car was written off, with them on, by an idiot before winter came and I got to test them out. Luckily I still had a previous set of winters from another car that fit my new one so I put them on a couple of weeks ago. These probably only have one more winter in them, this one, and the summer tyres I took off don't have that much left so I will be looking at All Seasons again next year. Always interested to hear recommendations.

BiMGuy

Visit site
What make did you go for? I bought some Goodyear Vector, 4 Seasons, but my car was written off, with them on, by an idiot before winter came and I got to test them out. Luckily I still had a previous set of winters from another car that fit my new one so I put them on a couple of weeks ago. These probably only have one more winter in them, this one, and the summer tyres I took off don't have that much left so I will be looking at All Seasons again next year. Always interested to hear recommendations.

Continental All Seasons. Didn’t have much choice locally in the size I needed. It was either these or Cross Climates which were considerably more expensive.

The Continentals get good reviews. I don’t think there is much between the top brands anyway. Couldn’t fault them this morning.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
The two lads working on the house are currently taking out a chimney breast from an upstairs bedroom. Just offered a coffee…’give us it in a couple of hours, too busy at the moment’. Attaboys…no swanning around at my expense with these lads ?