Things That Gladden The Heart

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Still waiting for the pics. ?

Not the best pic, and I still have some boards in the background again (that will be a bookcase by the end of the week), but you get the gist that it’s starting to look like a work space.

Finally got the router lift issues sorted and it’s working really well now, loads of power for good clean cuts.
image0 2.jpeg

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not the best pic, and I still have some boards in the background again (that will be a bookcase by the end of the week), but you get the gist that it’s starting to look like a work space.

Finally got the router lift issues sorted and it’s working really well now, loads of power for good clean cuts.
View attachment 45378
Thanks, looking good!
Have you got the dust extraction sorted?
Reason I ask is that I've watched lots of you tube clips and they always seem to have good extraction set ups. ?

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks, looking good!
Have you got the dust extraction sorted?
Reason I ask is that I've watched lots of you tube clips and they always seem to have good extraction set ups. ?

Yeah, the overhead system works brilliantly with the shop vac and then I have a larger 100mm extractor at the top end for the planer and bandsaw.
almost zero dust.

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
in an hour the Bloomberg goes off, the sun makes an appearance, it will stay dry and the clubs are coming out!

Nice 4-ball at 10.40 and heading into town to be fed and watered afterwards! :):cool:

Asian Dawn

Visit site
318126321_5202160853218441_4536818465173102770_n.jpg