Things That Gladden The Heart

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I used Timpsons. About a tenner but you get hard copy, digital on a flash drive and they upload them to a site so you just type in a code and it does it all for you when you apply online Very easy and passport back in about a week

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've got to do mine - is it relatively painless?
So far, the biggest trouble has been getting the right photo. It is a pain as i wear glasses. So have to avoid glare from windows and flash. It will be much easier to get to a booth

I know we all have mobile phones etc these days - so in theory can take our own photos - but when we renewed, we found it easiest to use a 'passport compatible' photo booth. It wont take your picture until the composition is 'passport acceptable. You get an upload code so you can load the images straight into your application without the need for having the actual picture (although the booth does give you a sheet of photos).

I agree, should have gone to the booth at the station. but I am a cheap guy. I had taken my son a few months ago to get his railway pass (since they need a physical photo)... had to go around a few booths as most did not work and they all needed coins to operate it I havent seen a coin since lockdown started !!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm so pleased I never had to work in an office, dealing with e-mails, zoom meetings or office idiots.
My sympathies go out to those who do.
I used to do those things, haven't for the last 20 yrs. Life is definitely better without them and I also have sympathy when I see some posts.

Offices can be fun, we only tend to hear the negatives though.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
After being messed about with the new car order, I decided to cancel it, 7 months and counting, just not on.

So, I decided to keep the one I have (which I do love) and bought a Pure 800 turbo upgrade for it (nearly cacked my pants at the price).

You may wonder what is gladdening my heart... I called the insurance company to enquire on how the mod would affect my policy... Absolutely no change! That's got to be a first for a) an insurance company and b) such a game changing mod.

Either way, I'm happy and can't wait to get it swapped over.

D

Deleted member 31467

Finding a legitimate excuse to not play in a scratch team match :)

D

Deleted member 31467

was it no im not playing, cant be arsed spending 4 hours getting beaten by a sulky 15 year old who doesnt speak for the whole round?
No, the team captain is a bellend and didn't have the decency to ask me. He got the other team members to ask me to play.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
5 players out to England and still Tigers keep winning with bonus points. That from being relegation fodder for the last 2 years. Sadly I suspect our full coaching set-up will be heading for England after the next world cup.