Things That Gladden The Heart

PaulMdj

Visit site
Wasn’t sure whether to post in here or random irritations! Weather forecast was for heavy rain from around 2pm onwards, decided to get out early for a run to miss the rain!

Wrong, heavy rain started just short of half way through run, got absolutely drenched, so heavy I just had to grin and bare it.😂

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
Mini Wilson's first comp for her new gym club, competing in a different region - 1st/2nd/3rd, unfortunately she had a bad warmup on the bars, lost her confidence and put in a poor performance which likely cost her 1st overall, but very happy overall.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My mate is back on my nights with me when we start this week. Lives round the corner so car pool is back. (So much better than driving on your todd)

Joker 2 tickets booked for Friday with him before we start work then we will head from the cinema to work 🤣

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
Over the last couple of nights been sat there with the daughter showing her the pics and videos of her as a baby and as she was growing up - her reactions to the vids and pics are just brilliant , at one stage she was nearly wetting herself with genuine laughter to the point it made the wife cry with happy tears - kids eh , how heart warming are they

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Over the last couple of nights been sat there with the daughter showing her the pics and videos of her as a baby and as she was growing up - her reactions to the vids and pics are just brilliant , at one stage she was nearly wetting herself with genuine laughter to the point it made the wife cry with happy tears - kids eh , how heart warming are they
Indeed. You've just reminded me of something my 20-month-old did the other day that made me crease up.

We had a 50-odd minute drive to my parents' house, I put an iPad on for her in the back so that she (a) doesn't fall asleep at the wrong time and (b) doesn't get bored and start moaning while I'm on the motorway it's in a holder attached the headrest. I've put a cartoon on Netflix, but I forgot that it cuts out after a while with that message that says "are you still watching?" and you have to click a button to continue, so I figured that was the end of that. Ten minutes later I heard sounds again from the back and thought it must have continued by itself - but no - it turns out she's pulled her socks off, managed to reach the screen and started swiping it with her toes, and somehow managed to open YouTube and play a video on there! Swear I've not made this up, I couldn't believe it. :ROFLMAO: