Things That Gladden The Heart

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I’ve just bought the Woodfire but it didn’t come with the free stand and cover as mentioned on the website. One email to customer services yesterday evening and they’ve already shipped the items for me 👌

I’m hoping for a wood fridge. It’s 9pm here, and 31*

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Lovely couple of days celebrating eldests 7th birthday

Yesterday she wanted a craft evening at home with some of her girl mates. That was interesting 🤔 lol

Today she took 2 friends to rock up which is an assisted climbing thing near us. She's never been but by end was doing well

How the time flies

Now time to start 6 nights for a well earned break😆

Screenshot_2024-06-28-22-26-36-87_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4_copy_1024x1389.jpg

Must make sure Ive got all the wife's birthday stuff sorted. 2 days apart who planned that!

RichA

Visit site
Lovely couple of days celebrating eldests 7th birthday

Yesterday she wanted a craft evening at home with some of her girl mates. That was interesting 🤔 lol

Today she took 2 friends to rock up which is an assisted climbing thing near us. She's never been but by end was doing well

How the time flies

Now time to start 6 nights for a well earned break😆

View attachment 54013

Must make sure Ive got all the wife's birthday stuff sorted. 2 days apart who planned that!
That climbing thing is very cool at 7.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Something she has always wanted to do , although she prob won't rush back she had fun. Was pretty cool. I should have gone in myself for a laugh
Go Ape is good fun if you’ve got one local.
The kids one is also suitable for adults.
If your daughter wasn’t too sure about the wall,might be best to give it a couple of year tho.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Go Ape is good fun if you’ve got one local.
The kids one is also suitable for adults.
If your daughter wasn’t too sure about the wall,might be best to give it a couple of year tho.

Once the twins are a bit older (will be 4 in the summer) I can see them going on it together, the youngest twin is fearless 🤣 and the other one climbs anything furniture wise